RETURN OF GOODS
Our return authorisation form can be found here.
- The return of non-defective goods is governed by the Return Policy as amended from time to time. The company will not accept the return of the goods or provide any refund for those goods unless the customer complies with the terms of the Return Policy.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the company is under no obligation to accept the return of non-defective goods and may refuse to do so at its absolute discretion.
- If any product the customer purchases from the supplier is faulty or damaged (through no fault of the applicants) the supplier will, at its discretion, gladly exchange it or credit the purchase back to your account.
- When returning the product, the applicant must ensure it comes back in its original packaging with all ancillary components and manuals included. Items not returned in this state may incur a 15% processing fee (based on the sale price).
- Returns due to applicant error or due to a change in mind will incur a 10% restocking fee. Generally returns will only be accepted within 14 days of shipment.
- It shall be the applicant's responsibility to arrange and pay for goods to be shipped back to the distribution centre. Goods returned to the distribution centre need to be in "as new" condition. Any goods returned which have previously been opened will not be accepted.
- We undertake to replace any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” web page where we set out our requirements relating to the return of such goods.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.