SMA Sunny Home Manager 2.0
This product is be available to be shipped or picked up. See checkout for details.
The control center for smart energy management
The Sunny Home Manager 2.0 is SMA’s intelligent energy manager and enables the most efficient use of solar energy in the home. It optimizes PV self-consumption and significantly reduces electricity costs. To do this, it measures the power of PV generation, purchased electricity as well as grid feed-in, and gives an overview of all relevant energy flows in the household. By means of local PV generation forecasts and the measured household consumption profile, the self-learning device prompts the user with energy-related action recommendations. Operation of the controlled appliances is coordinated in a way to optimize the use of self-generated solar energy.
The path to intelligent energy management is quite easy. Simply install the Sunny Home Manager 2.0 at the grid connection point, connect it to the internet router using an Ethernet cable, then register the PV system in Sunny Portal or Sunny Places free of charge and join more than 30,000 systems already installed worldwide in benefiting from greater energy efficiency.
• Energy manager with integrated measuring device
• Consumption analysis of individual loads
• Optimized battery charging in SMA storage systems
Easy to Use
• Quick plug-and-play installation
• Overview of all relevant appliances, PV generation and battery systems
• Use energy more efficiently and reduce electricity costs
• Energy balance and load data shown in interactive diagrams
• Integrated weather and PV forecast data
• PV system monitoring via Sunny Portal and Sunny Places
• Appliance connection via standard protocols and compatible radiocontrolled
• For compatible devices, such as heat pumps, electric vehicles and
other household appliances, go to www.sma-solar.com