Enphase Q Relay (25A three phase)
This product is be available to be shipped or picked up. See checkout for details.
In Enphase IQ installations, the multiphase Q Relay acts as a grid monitoring and disconnection device and includes a built-in phase coupler to distribute power line communication signals across phases. An external phase coupler is not needed when the Q Relay is installed. The Q Relay physically isolates the IQ Series Microinverters from the grid when abnormalities are sensed or as required by grid regulations, and it automatically reconnects when valid grid conditions resume.
The 4-pole Q Relay isolates all phase and neutral lines and works together with the Enphase Envoy-S gateway
Easy to Install
- Lightweight and simple
- DIN rail mount for quick installation
- Dependable control
- Automatically resets when normal voltage resumes
- Can be configured to monitor 1, 2, or 3 phases
- Remote upgrade capability
- 25A rating allows more microinverters per AC circuit
- Easy to read status LEDs
- Built-in power line communication phase coupler